lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

Natural Zone


Hey everybody! I'm gonna tell you about a picture that I like

This picture was taken by my friend Byron, last february 17th 2011.

This photograph was taken when we were on vacation in the city Pichidangui, located 197 kilometers north of Santiago, in the Region of Coquimbo. The city is located on the coast. This is a beautiful city, I like to travel there.
The person shown in the photo is me. At that time I wore the shirt of the club Universidad de Chile, because i like this football team, i think it’s the best football team of Chile.

At the time the photo was taken, we were on a hill within Pichidangui. We were on the hill, because we love learning about different places. Also I like very much the nature and tranquility.

I like this picture because you see a beautiful landscape in the background.
At the time the photo was resting and watching the beauty of the valley Quilimarí.

To reach the top of the hill, we walked for more than two hours. In the top of the hill you can see the valley Quilimarí and on the other side of the hill you can see the sea.
The town of Quilimarí is located next to Pichidangui, The town is a place to supply for visitors Pichidangui.

Pichidangui is the perfect place for lovers of nature and the sea, because in this city there are beautiful valleys and also very quiet beaches.

If you're one of those people who enjoy nature and beauty of the sea I invite you to visit the city of Pichidangui.

This is all I have to say.

Regards.

1 comentario:

  1. Your photo is very good, my grandparents lives in coquimbo and I spend most of my summer there.

    ResponderEliminar